Every injury is different and so is every client. Our physiotherapists take pride in customizing programs that will guide and support you in overcoming the challenge of your injury. We will improve your quality of life and movement potential through examination, evaluation, diagnosis and physical intervention.
Our physiotherapists have extensive knowledge of the body, especially related to function, movement and specific exercises for overall health. They are always striving to provide the best care to their clients.
- Acupuncture/Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS) – for chronic and neuropathic pain.
- Soft Tissue release (friction, kneading)
- Joint mobilization and spinal manipulation
- Electrical modalities
- Exercise prescription for flexibility, strength training, proprioception and balance training
- Injury prevention, harm minimization and appropriate self-treatment exercise
- Other common injuries: MVAs, WCB, Motor Vehicle, Sports
- Occupational/Repetitive Stress injuries/Pain: Carpel Tunnel, Tennis Elbow, Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Postural Back and Neck pain
- Re-education of poor movement patterns, habits and biomechanics
- Maintenance of functional mobility and best achievable health for people with chronic illnesses